Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 problems

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with All 4?
Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. I've updated now TV to the latest software, deleted and reinstalled all 4, and turned off pings. All of my other apps (I player, now tv, YouTube, ted talks) work fine, and all 4 works on my phone. It's not restricted to any particular program.
(Itv occasionally has problems but it used to on my white box too)
I've raised this with all 4, they've escalated it but being as they didn't have a straightforward answer I wondered whether it might be something box related.
My broadband is good (15 Mbps on average).

Thanks for any help.
177 REPLIES 177
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Can anyone tell me if I can access film 4 through the 4OD??

If it helps I watch NOW TV through the box and a PS4

Thanks in advance

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, unfortunately Film4 content isn't available on the 4oD/All4 apps, they have a small collection of short films you can watch on their website but apart from that you have to watch the actual broadcast channel itself.

http://www.film4.com/film4-productions/shorts

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Help, I am able to watch and navigate to the start of the race then it stops. Video no longer available message?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you new to the NOW TV service? All the sports channels are 'live' streams (ie: they run at the same time as the 'live' Sky Sports satellite service). You can't pause or rewind them!

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5
@SeeMoreDigital I believe F1 was on C4 so this may be an issue with the All4 app? Also you can pause sports on the Smart box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
@SeeMoreDigital I believe F1 was on C4 so this may be an issue with the All4 app? Also you can pause sports on the Smart box.

Vague details are not helpful 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was trying to watch it in channel 4 app, is this not the same as catch up TV?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is the play back available straight away or is there a delay on the upload?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know. The 'All4' app is under the direct control of Channel 4, not NOW TV... 

Legend 5
Legend 5
Normally would expect it to be available straight away once the race finished. The app doesn't allow live TV as such. When exactly content goes on to the app is up to C4.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.