Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 problems

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with All 4?
Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. I've updated now TV to the latest software, deleted and reinstalled all 4, and turned off pings. All of my other apps (I player, now tv, YouTube, ted talks) work fine, and all 4 works on my phone. It's not restricted to any particular program.
(Itv occasionally has problems but it used to on my white box too)
I've raised this with all 4, they've escalated it but being as they didn't have a straightforward answer I wondered whether it might be something box related.
My broadband is good (15 Mbps on average).

Thanks for any help.
177 REPLIES 177
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

In order for NowTV to look into this more easily. They will need to know what device you are using to watch misfits

What device are you using?

I've just checked this out and season four episode seven appears to be missing on PC and mobile.

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've just checked here on NOW TV's listings site and the episode in question is indeed missing. I've also checked All4's web site and it's there (or should that be their)...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Samsung Galaxy tab
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode is missing, Can comfirm - Computer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ooh!!!  Exciting. Wonder if it will stop forgetting where it is in the programme after the ads!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wonder when ITV are going to dort theirs out?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you watch live now? 😻
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I just had a quick browse of the new All 4 updated app on the nowtv box and i couldn't see any live TV option Smiley Sad.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's a big improvement visually over the old user interface. As for when ITV get round to refreshing their Roku/NOWTV app, I'd guess at 2021.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

As for when ITV get round to refreshing their Roku/NOWTV app, I'd guess at 2021.

I really do hope ITV improve their interface on Roku because they are capable of creating decent interfaces Youview has always had a decent interface on ITV hub and so has Freeview play

@Andy I'm going to be slightly more optimistic and say 2019. Smiley Very Happy Of course, that would assume there already looking at it, which knowing ITV, they're probably not

Although I think ITV's current app on Roku uses the very basic Roku SDK. So if I wanted to create a better UI and Roku. They may need to use their own SDK like the BBC and Netflix do so it might take some time

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.