Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 problems

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with All 4?
Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. I've updated now TV to the latest software, deleted and reinstalled all 4, and turned off pings. All of my other apps (I player, now tv, YouTube, ted talks) work fine, and all 4 works on my phone. It's not restricted to any particular program.
(Itv occasionally has problems but it used to on my white box too)
I've raised this with all 4, they've escalated it but being as they didn't have a straightforward answer I wondered whether it might be something box related.
My broadband is good (15 Mbps on average).

Thanks for any help.
177 REPLIES 177
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We watched the race last night, it didn't freeze until 2 laps from the end which wasn't ideal but a lot better than the previous day. I trust iPlayer and itvPlayer are more reliable on Now TV?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iplayer is great, I don't really use itvhub or five but they've been ok on the occasions I have.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, that's good to know as that's the one we will use the most.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

.....and my marks out of 10 for NOW TV Freeview apps are:

(content/features/reliability)

iPlayer:  -    8/8/10

ITV Hub:  -    3/4/10

Demand 5:  -    6/7/10

All 4:   -    8/7/3

Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to watch session 1 of misfits but it is saying permission denied, although season 2 is working fine?

HELP
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Is this on the NOWTV app or the All4 app? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what device are you using?  I have just tried on Android shows error 38.  It does however work on my LG TV.  

If you have a box,  it is working on the All4 App (to find in app go to search at top type use remote to type "mis" it will come up.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am using an Apple TV box with the nowTV app on it
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  to be honest I don't know much about those and cannot test this end.  If it has All4 app on it, I would recommend you use that as it really will be the quickest way for you to get watching the series you want to.   

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting NOW TV. We've tested this on our system and it seems to be working fine. Can you try again to see if you get it working?

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team