Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 problems

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with All 4?
Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. I've updated now TV to the latest software, deleted and reinstalled all 4, and turned off pings. All of my other apps (I player, now tv, YouTube, ted talks) work fine, and all 4 works on my phone. It's not restricted to any particular program.
(Itv occasionally has problems but it used to on my white box too)
I've raised this with all 4, they've escalated it but being as they didn't have a straightforward answer I wondered whether it might be something box related.
My broadband is good (15 Mbps on average).

Thanks for any help.
177 REPLIES 177
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

E4 currently have the rights to this, and is available to watch on the All4 on-demand app, although if you haven't been watching the first few episodes they have now expired. if NOW TV do decide to add season 3 it won't be until some time after E4 have finished airing, probably October time if past seasons are anything to go by.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Season 3 of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD is now available as a boxset.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

Has anyone else experience an issue with All4 whereby you get into the service successfully, but the minute you choose any programme (any programme!), it crashed back to the Menu screen.

I've tried a Factory Reset and internet works fine on all other devices (so speed or internet setup isn't an issue). Plus iPlayer, ITV Hub and Demand5 (the rebrand hasn't kicked in yet) all are playing perfectly...

Any else have this programme on a NowTV (white) box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.  I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues.

Can you try following these steps.

Let us know if this resolves it for you.

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same way th me. All4 screen going blank.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know... The original poster created this topic nearly a year a go. And given they didn't report back to the contrary you have to assume they followed @Anonymous User's  link and resolved their issue...  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Now TV and I'm just trying to find out how I watch live Channel4? I don't seem to see an option for it in the All4 app. 

If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not hundred percent sure, but I don't think channel 4 Live is available on the NowTV platform.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Unfortunately, All4 only has catch-up. It's not down to NOWTV as All4 created the app itself.

BBC Iplayer, the NOWTV app and ITVHub are the only ones which offer live tv.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks casey! Seems crazy they'd offer it via their website and not their own app. Oh well, I'll put it forward as a suggestion to them, I'm pretty sure I won't be the first Smiley Very Happy