Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 problems

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with All 4?
Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. I've updated now TV to the latest software, deleted and reinstalled all 4, and turned off pings. All of my other apps (I player, now tv, YouTube, ted talks) work fine, and all 4 works on my phone. It's not restricted to any particular program.
(Itv occasionally has problems but it used to on my white box too)
I've raised this with all 4, they've escalated it but being as they didn't have a straightforward answer I wondered whether it might be something box related.
My broadband is good (15 Mbps on average).

Thanks for any help.
177 REPLIES 177
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm getting similar problem. During catch-up of qualifying it has stopped with message
video unavailable please try later
!!!!!
If it's on catchup it should all be there shouldn't it
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm getting similar problem. During catch-up of qualifying it has stopped with message 'video unavailable please try later'
!!!!!
If it's on catchup it should all be there shouldn't it

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is this with the 'All4' app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We don't offer any of our Sports Content "On Demand" we only have the live feeds of the Sky Sports stations available via NOW TV.

If as @SeeMoreDigital has mentioned it is All 4 then we have no control over their content.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My white nowtv box is working fine, except that it does not show catchup option tabs for channel 4seven or 4music. The other channel 4 channels are there and work fine, 4, e4, more4. Is there an update to fix the omission of 4seven and 4music please?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

My white nowtv box is working fine, except that it does not show catchup option tabs for channel 4seven or 4music. The other channel 4 channels are there and work fine, 4, e4, more4. Is there an update to fix the omission of 4seven and 4music please?

Hi @Anonymous User

If you're talking about the All4 at when I can confirm that it does not have catchup taps for 4seven and 4music. There is nothing wrong with your equipment. The app just isn't set up to help those tabs. Development of the down to Channel 4 themselves and has nothing to do with NowTV , which is a shame as the app would probably be better if development was down for NowTV. Although I am aware that over the course of the next few months the app is getting a big update across all devices and platforms you might find that absolutely services exist. After that update.

http://www.a516digital.com/2016/11/all4-to-get-facelift-new-content.html

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that.

Are you saying that the future white box update from Novtv won't fix the missing tabs?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

If you're talking about the All4 at when I can confirm that it does not have catchup taps for 4seven and 4music. There is nothing wrong with your equipment. The app just isn't set up to help those tabs. Development of the down to Channel 4 themselves and has nothing to do with NowTV , which is a shame as the app would probably be better if development was down for NowTV. Although I am aware that over the course of the next few months the app is getting a big update across all devices and platforms you might find that absolutely services exist. After that update.

http://www.a516digital.com/2016/11/all4-to-get-facelift-new-content.html

@Anonymous User sorry about that I use dictation software as I have a condition which affects my ability to type quickly and looks like  the software got the wrong end of the stick. 

What I meant to say there was: you might find that the all four app gets tabs for these channels after the update. I can't promise anything development as Channel 4 stuff isn't down to NowTV

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since cancelling my monthly sky movies, I am having problems with my free channels, particularly with channel four box sets or catch  up, it just stops 15 mins into it and says there is a problem please try later, etc, It seems coincidental that I have only had these problems since cancelling my paid channel.   Has anyone else experienced this?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Since cancelling my monthly sky movies, I am having problems with my free channels, particularly with channel four box sets or catch  up, it just stops 15 mins into it and says there is a problem please try later, etc, It seems coincidental that I have only had these problems since cancelling my paid channel.   Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi @Anonymous User 

That sounds like a Channel 4 problem. There have been a few people reporting problems with all4 recently. But you don't need a now TV subscription to get access to the catch up apps, so the fact you cancelled your movies pass won't be affecting it. You only need a now TV account to access the free apps you don't need an active subscription.  The box will be using your now TV account to access the apps.

The only thing I can suggest is that you remove the All4 app/channel and reinstall it.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when Season 3 of Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is coming to NOW TV?