cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Alaskan bush people

Why is there seasons 1 and 3 of Alaskan bush people but no Season 2?  Where can I find season 2?  

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We don't have season 2 as a box set at the moment i'm afraid.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For some reason Yukon Vet is only showing one season when there are six in total, any idea when they will be being put onto NowTV? Also the same with Alaskan Bush People? Not sure when the next season is going to be uploaded?

Thanks!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest... Which channel is this program on?

Legend 5
Legend 5
@SeeMoreDigital the new channel Nat Geo Wild
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep both on Nat Goe Wild. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't have any further information on any of those shows at the moment.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, season 3 was beening broadcast yesterday at 8pm and 1am. But not uploaded to catchup. Why is that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Just watched all of season 2 of Alaskan Bush People & loved it & was looking forward to continueing with Season 3 however you only seem to have the 2nd half of the season available!?

Also randomly episode 7.

Any idea when the full set will be available? Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If season 3 is the newest season, then their 'catch-up' episodes will expire (usually) 30 days after their original 'live' broadcast date, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders (much like they do with BBC iPlayer). Meaning if the earlier episodes are not listed, they've exceeded the 30 day limit and have gone!

The full series could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers