cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahs and watch list

Hiya, anyone know how long it takes for ahs to go from live tv to on demand? I could be refreshing the list all night 🙈

Also, someone mentioned on here a watch list? I’d love to use a watch list but can’t find the facility to do so using Apple TV, is it available on Apple TV? If not, is it possible to get nowtv app on blaupunkt smart tv?

Thanks in advance 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to my nowtv smart box AHS season 8 episode 4 will be available to watch just after midnight tonight.

Personally i would wait until later on tomorrow just in case there is some delay uploading this episode onto their catch up servers.

Unfortunately at the moment with the old outdated current NowTV App on the Apple TV boxes there is no My TV section where your content stuff that you have been watching or where the next new episode is added in your Continue Watching folder Smiley Sad

Out of curisoity which generation of the ATV box do you have ?

Also, the only Smart TV's that have the inbuilt NowTV App are certain LG & Samsung models only, where if NowTV haven't added their App to brands like Panasonic or Sony yet i can't see the NowTV App coming anytime soon to Blaupunkt smart TV's to be honest Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to my nowtv smart box AHS season 8 episode 4 will be available to watch just after midnight tonight.

Personally i would wait until later on tomorrow just in case there is some delay uploading this episode onto their catch up servers.

Unfortunately at the moment with the old outdated current NowTV App on the Apple TV boxes there is no My TV section where your content stuff that you have been watching or where the next new episode is added in your Continue Watching folder Smiley Sad

Out of curisoity which generation of the ATV box do you have ?

Also, the only Smart TV's that have the inbuilt NowTV App are certain LG & Samsung models only, where if NowTV haven't added their App to brands like Panasonic or Sony yet i can't see the NowTV App coming anytime soon to Blaupunkt smart TV's to be honest Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps,

I’ll see if I’m still awake by then! 

I’m not sure what gen it is but it’s ancient and is running 7.2.2(8015).

Ah hopefully the app will be updated soon then as that sounds like Netflix’s setup which I love! 

Thanks for your help! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's the gen 2 or 3 ATV with the silver metal remote then i am not sure if these boxes will be getting the new look NowTV App when or if it does eventually become available  Smiley Sad

I have an older Apple TV 3 box and i am not confident that the new NowTV App will be available on these older ATV boxes because they run and older OS (this is pure speculation on my part) where the older ATV boxes don't even have the BBC iPlayer on them Smiley Sad

So i am not holding much hope to be honest  Smiley Sad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 4 is now on NowTV catch up service available to watch Smiley Happy

Watching it now whilst i am typing this Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arghh I fell asleep! 

Thanks though I can’t wait to watch it tonight I hear it’s a great episode!!