cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Additional NowTV Boxes

I have just installed a NowTV box with a 5 months Entertainment Pass.

If I purchase additional boxes many come with 3 month passes,  will the passes run concurrently or consecutively with my initial 5 month pass installation.

I am a particular fan of Sky Atlantic programs and watched my first West World episodes last night and and episode of Blue Bloods today - So far I am extremely impressed with the service offered by NowTV, and I do not need to purchase a Sky contract - Brilliant.

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can add your next entertainment voucher when you are in the LAST month of your current 5 month voucher, the system won't let you add a new one until then. So you can buy boxes with additional vouchers but you'll need to save the vouchers until the last month each time. Bear in mind NOW TV only guarantee the vouchers valid for up to 12 months (although the actual expiry date may be longer, but you won't know that whn you buy it) so don't go stockpiling too many in one go.

Glad you are enjoying NOW TV! 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User just save the pass and add in final month to current pass You can keep doing so just remember that they normally have a year life time. If you want to you can use the box as a new device. I would recommend keeping one or the remote as spares.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy & 4268 Elite 1 I presume the system will indicate how to save the vouchers in readiness for activation at the appropriate time.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Usually, the 'Apply a voucher' button only becomes visible/available when the NOW TV system is ready to collect payments/vouchers. 

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can't save the codes in the system, by 'save the vouchers' I meant the good old fashioned method of sticking them in a drawer somewhere and hope you remember where you put them! 🙂