cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding new devices

So I have 2 devices (of 4 allowed) and 20 minutes into June it says I have to wait until 1st July to add a device. WTF is this all about?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I have 2 devices (of 4 allowed) and 20 minutes into June it says I have to wait until 1st July to add a device. WTF is this all about?

I am also having the same problem.  I was waiting until midnight to add an additional device, but now it is saying that I cannot add another device until the 1st July.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should be resolved for you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello i added anew device three days ago it is suppose to work today but it is not able to obtain license please can you help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you let me know what device your trying to add and what program your trying to view ?

That error message isn't a problem with the registered devices so just looking at another angle for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same! ... it's obviously an error! 🤔

(you should be able to add remove/add 1 more device for June ) ☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! Annoyed. AND one of my devices still registered is my iPhone but it won't allow me to playback on it. Grrrrrrrr!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User don't worry it's a bug between midnight and 1am on the 1st of the month due to daylight saving. Try again now and it should be fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User don't worry it's a bug between midnight and 1am on the 1st of the month due to daylight saving. Try again now and it should be fine

Yep! after 1am the slot become available! ☺️👍🏻👊🏻