cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activating Sky Sports Day pass

I have just bought a Sky Sports Day Pass, the pass is not showing within my account in the TV so I cannot activate it.

Have logged in and out on the TV and waited 30 minutes to see if there was a delay due to the possible numbers of people purchasing this today, but still not joy, I cannot see the pass so am unable to activate and watch on TV.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

Great! If it was the answer, can you please ‘Accept Answer’ to help others with the same issue in the future?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

How did you enter the Pass?

The usual reason this happens, if you have entered the pass correctly in your browser, is that you have two slightly different accounts, and you have entered the Pass in one, but are looking for it on the TV in the other one.

Could this be the answer?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Rob,

Thank you for your reply. I think that was the problem. Managed 2 activate the pass in time to watch the football.
RoyB
Legend

Great! If it was the answer, can you please ‘Accept Answer’ to help others with the same issue in the future?