cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ecej97
Mentor

Abc studios- missing episodes from boxsets

I was watching episodes from two boxsets on abc studios when all of a sudden, the majority of episodes vanished from boxsets. I was told to contact abc studios about it but I am unable to. So I don't know what to do.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
5 Replies
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Abc studios- missing episodes from boxsets

@Ecej97 which shows were you watching?

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Ecej97
Mentor

@artesea Scandal and The Secret life of the American Teenager

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ecej97 Scandal looks fine to me here (not tried playing any though). But something rather odd going on with The Secret Life of an American Teenager there should be 121 episodes but only 33 are showing up, with most seasons only showing 1 episode (only season 4 seems correct). Hopefully someone within the NOW TV content department will take a look as the episodes weren't due to leave until the end of June.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ecej97,

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is being worked on as we speak, you should start to see the episodes reappear. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
DarylM Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ecej97  Looks like all episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager are now available again.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.