cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Abandoned Ep 5 - Viceland. Hasn't appeared on catch up.

A show I was just getting into on viceland has failed to appear for catch up. You wait all week for a good show and it's not there. This happens more often than not on now tv. I've been a nowtv user for 3 years now and this problem seems to happen on most of my favourite shows. Please sort this problem out its very frustrating. Please find and put on Abandoned Ep 5 - Viceland. thank you.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This isn't a issue with the NowTV service as all Catch-up shows are available for 30 days from the first air date this is how it is suppose to be and will not change anytime soon unfortunately as it is the studios who make these rules.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, I know it lasts for 30 days from air date, but the last four have appeared on catch up on thursdays available at 11pm. Episode 5 didn't come on this thursday, yet it did air on the viceland sky channel.

Thank you for your reply.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still havnt had an answer to this question

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Still havnt had an answer to this question

@Anonymous User

Hi

Sorry for the late reply

We only house the Viceland channel so we have no control over when they upload or remove any content

We never get any notification for when they will upload any content best option would be to try and contact them for this information

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 6 has now appeared but no episode 5, can you find out if episode 5 will be added?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Episode 6 has now appeared but no episode 5, can you find out if episode 5 will be added?

@Anonymous User

Hi

you would have to contact Viceland regarding this as we have no control on when they upload content

Thanks

Aaron

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can get in touch with Viceland on Twitter https://twitter.com/vicelanduk or email them at uktvfeedback 'at' vice.com

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yep, I sent them a tweet earlier so I'll see if they get back to me.

Thanks,

Rick