cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AMERICAN HORROR series 8

Hi there,

not sure if I’m going mad here but I’m positive I started watching episode 5 of new series yesterday morning ... yet today it has disappeared completely and it’s only showing 1-4 ?? 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I haven't got a LG smart TV to check Smiley Sad

Just checked on my smart nowtv box, nowtv App on my mobile phone and the TV section on the nowtv website where episode 5 is there available to watch.

Where like you, i am seeing on the NowTV dedicated App from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 tablet that AHS episode 5 is missing Smiley Sad.

All i can do is tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to investigate this further.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using ?

Where AHS episodes 1 to 5 are showing for me on my nowtv smart box, when i go to entertainment, channels. Fox, AHS folder.

Perhaps try a reboot on your playback device and router if episode 5 is still not showing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks , yeah that’s why I go to but yesterday it popped on front main screen where all new listing show .. Where it lists all the rows of the different packages on now tv.. I’m watching it on a smart tv LG I don’t know what playback is sorry? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I haven't got a LG smart TV to check Smiley Sad

Just checked on my smart nowtv box, nowtv App on my mobile phone and the TV section on the nowtv website where episode 5 is there available to watch.

Where like you, i am seeing on the NowTV dedicated App from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 tablet that AHS episode 5 is missing Smiley Sad.

All i can do is tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to investigate this further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On our now TV roku box we are unable to watch AHS season 8 episode 5 either. Its displayed on main screen but not in menu when in now TV. CN access via phone but then it stops you screen sharing to TV. Very frustrating that you cannot watch the latest episode we already well behind USA this year without this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you