cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A Discovery of Witches Missing Episodes

I am trying to watch A Discovery of Witches on Now TV and episodes 1 and 3 are missing? Is this going to be resolved soon? 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
5 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: A Discovery of Witches Missing Episodes

I also have episodes 1-3 missing and a lot of Hayu content missing - episodes listed in the wrong series etc?

Can someone update what is going on?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also missing episodes 1 and 3!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yesterday I was missing episode 2, today 2 is the only one available. Tried watching something else whilst waiting for it to resolve but everything is missing episodes.

AHS missing episode 1, Midnight Texas only has episodes 1-2, and everything else I have any interest in only has random non-sequential episodes available. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Saying that - literally just checked again and they’re all back (touch wood!)

0 Thanks
fim
Advocate

I still don't have episodes 1-3 and its been a few days.  I reset my dvice and checked for software updates, but stll nothing Smiley Sad

0 Thanks