cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month stack bundle

Hello there,

Was talking to a colleague at work yesterday who bought a Now tv box a month or two ago. He mentioned to me that he received an email from the NOW team offering him the 6months bundle of movies and entertainment at a discounted price. So I remembered this evening to google it and found it, as it’s something that interests me seeing as I pay full price for both each month. Found the offer, but when I signed in to my account it’s gone and I can’t find it now.

So my question is - is this offer only available for new customers? If so, if I cancelled my current passes could I then get this offer?

Thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

I believe it is a new customer deal @Anonymous User however I have found that cancelling and then going on to chat they often offer a better deal. Even if that doesn't work, you can get vouchers from Tesco Argos Currys etc

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe @Tony-D could pick up on this unless any of the regular contributors would know if it's a new customer only deal?

Legend 5
Legend 5

I believe it is a new customer deal @Anonymous User however I have found that cancelling and then going on to chat they often offer a better deal. Even if that doesn't work, you can get vouchers from Tesco Argos Currys etc

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought that would be the case, I know my colleague got a sports month pass plus the boxing match for £20 but he also has sky so that could explain him not having movies and entertainment already.

Will look into sorting it out in a few days, thankyou for your reply!