cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month entertainment pass

I bought a 6 month entertinment pass last night of the website for £27.27 and then cancelled the subscription so it will not renew after 6 months. When i came to watch a show today it says i have not got any passes? why?

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I bought a 6 month entertinment pass last night of the website for £27.27 and then cancelled the subscription so it will not renew after 6 months. When i came to watch a show today it says i have not got any passes? why?

Hi @Anonymous User,

If I had to hazzard a guess you probably cancelled too quickly for NOW TV system to correctly process your original purchase Smiley Surprised

But don't panic... I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and explain your issue to them. They should have a record of your £27.27 purchase on their system. And you should have been sent email confirmation too.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers