cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colinw
Mentor

6 month entertainment Pass

I've received an email saying I now have a 6 months entertainment pass.

My nowtv box gives me the opportunity to watch all of the content.

I have not purchased this pass.

Please advise,

Regards,

Colin

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@colinw

Welcome to the forum. Funnily enough there's been a few reports in the last day of people with 'free offers' added that they don't recall purchasing/adding. Do you see the pass listed on your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and have you checked with anybody else in the household to see if they've applied a voucher code or offer eg from the purchase of a box?

Don't know if it's some kind of Secret Santa by NOW TV or not, but I'd suggest popping onto live chat and query with them to see what they say. 

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

I'll also tag @Karl-F the community manager to see if he can shed any light on it.

colinw
Mentor

Thanks for your help,

I contacted them via chat as you suggested.

They told me that I have been given 6 months free as I am "a very loyal customer" that has been "randomly picked".

This is really good for me as I have only been with Nowtv since signing up for their fabulous Black Friday One Year Sports Pass.

Thanks Again,

Colin

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@colinw Well that is good news, looks like there is a Secret Santa after all! Shame they couldn't have worded the email a little better to say you'd been selected for it especially to avoid any confusion, but never look a gift horse in the mouth, so enjoy! 🙂

PS those entertainment pass offers usually automatically renew at the end, so if you don't want to carry on paying for it after your six months, make sure you cancel it before the end date to make sure.