cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month Entertainment Stack package question?

Hi, I signed up to Now tv yesterday evening, costing me £27.27 for the 6 months Entertainment stack package.
When I sign in through the app on my tv and try to watch an episode of a box set, it asks me to start a 14 day free trial, I clicked the pay after offer option as I assumed it was just a requirement to view on a new account and it said I’d have to pay £7.99 after the 14 days is up.
Could someone please explain what I’m doing wrong as I have signed up for 6 months already and don’t want to pay more money at the end of this 14 day free trial as I have 6 months?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@Tony-D  can you check the offer applied correctly to @Anonymous User  account and help him with this?

@Anonymous User Everything seems fine on our side. Seems like you got a 14 day trial on top of the 6 months but if you do have any problems and we charge you prematurely just come back to this thread and i'll refund you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
I contacted them through chat and they sent me a voucher code. They must be having technical issues with the ‘stack’ offers!
There is advice on help to take you to chat if you can’t find it.
NowTv certainly don’t make it easy viewing!!

Good luck!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Same issue here. So gutted having to queue, I have been number 10 for a long time.

i just wanted to watch GOT legally!

please help asap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, I'm not agreeing to the 1 week free pass when I've just brought a 6 month package.  Please can someone at NOW TV sort this out for us.  6 days till GoT!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the app on my tv, under my account and under the entertainment month pass that says active, clicking more info, it states the next payment of £7.99 is due on the 1st of May.
I will wait till then to see if I am charged and come back here to speak to you, thank you both for your help.
P.s. I will keep the email of confirmation of the 6 months purchase should I need proof of the payment.
Thank you.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
On the app on my tv, under my account and under the entertainment month pass that says active, clicking more info, it states the next payment of £7.99 is due on the 1st of May.
I will wait till then to see if I am charged and come back here to speak to you, thank you both for your help.
P.s. I will keep the email of confirmation of the 6 months purchase should I need proof of the payment.
Thank you.

Sometimes that can happen and won't display properly. I'm nearly certain you won't be charged @Anonymous User so don't worry to much about it. Any problems, just give us a shout here on the forum and we'll be glad to help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve registered today for this offer but I also can’t seem to get it to work. 

Reading the discussion comments am I right in thinking that I have to click the 14 day free trial first before the 6 months will start ? 

I also will keep email as proof of purchase! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

The 14 day free trail is first then a 6 month pass after that then.

Hope this helps

The NOW TV Team

:).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same has happened to me, what do I do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User, the thing to do is wait till the 14 day trial is up and see if you are charged the £7.99 on top of the already money you’ve paid for the package and if so, come back here and speak to @Tony-D about this and you will be refunded.
I’ve kept the email detailing the package details too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok will do. What is your email? I case I need a refund? Also will this happen every month for the six months?