cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 Month Pass

Hi. I have just purchased a NowTV box from Amazon with an advertised `6 month Entertainment Pass'. After creating an account with NowTV I have now received an e-mail saying I have a `Month Pass' (???) and that I am on a 14-day Free Trial and that after that they intend to take £6.99 a month out of my bank account (???). Can somebody please explain what is going on? Cheers. Chris

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

Did you apply the code from the card in the box? It's not clear from your post. If not apply it. If you did go on to chat and get them to reapply (follow instructions in my signature to reach chat).

Re the £6.99 this is the normal monthly on going charge after trial unless you apply a voucher such as one with your box. You can apply another when this one expires.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Thanks for the fast reply. Yes, I did enter the code sent to me by Amazon. That is why I don't understand the One Month Pass when I have paid for 6 Months? I have sent NowTV a message and will see if they reply and what they say. Thanks again. Chris

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User, have you logged into your account on a browser and taken a look under 'My Passes', that gives you the clearest indication of what has applied, as you can see the actual expiry date of the pass that way. If that isn't showing the pass, then the best bet is to pop onto live chat (as per the link in @4268 's signature) they will help get it sorted.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Chat opens in a few minutes really is quickest way to get help.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again. Used Chat to sort it out. Apparently code wasn't accepted properly and is now in force. Very helpful and efficient Chat service. Very impressed. Thanks for your help and advice too. Regards. Chris