cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 device limit? Ridiculous!

When is NoW TV going to remove the 4 device limit? We can only stream 2 at a time so what differences does it make if I have several more devices registered? If Netflix and Amazon can manage it why not NOW TV? Get with the times!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I TOTALLY AGREE! 

YES, I KNOW C A P S  L O C K !!!

This is 2017, turning into 2018. The 4 device limit is ABSOLUTELY ARCHAIC!!!

it is the most annoying experience to have to juggle like crazy just to try one device out, when I should really not even have to be concerned with using another device. I mean, I am using my account and I can only stream 2 stream simultaneously. Are SKY REALLY THAT AFRAID OF THEIR SYSTEM BEING ABUSED?!?!? HOW? if they are that scared, then then just double the device limit on a trial basis and they'll soon realize how stupid their boardroom decision mentality on this issue is. I have put my passes on hold numerous times because of the frustration. I hardly ever have two streams going at the same time, but I certainly come across the need to use another device often. OFTEN.

So the solution I keep getting is "just call support and they will reset your device slots"

... You have no idea how frustrating it is to call just so that I can try a device out only to find that the app doesnt run so well on that device and I then have to call again to reset my silly 4 device list. -either that or wait a month? seriously.

Yes, I am extremely annoyed. And yes, I have voted with my wallet.