cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass not working

I useda voucher for my 3 month entertainment pass which should have started on the17th sept..it shows up on my bill but when I use any of the devices I have including 2 now boxes is asking me to pay....I've spent hours on chat but waste of time...the last one I spoke to 2 days ago said it was passed on to the tech team..any help in solving this problem from a now tv tech person very welcome

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User.

This is going to sound really weird, but can you please click buy pass when playing out your Entertainment content just to see if it gives the pass a jump start? 

Once you've done that can you let me know and we'll have a look into your account to see if anything has happened and if you're charged we'll make sure this is amended. 

Is that okay?

Karl

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi M

Do you have a screen print of your 3 month voucher after it was placed in your account?

If you have, and before posting here, edited out your voucher number or any account details that may be identifiable directly to you.

This will help to see what went wrong.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's a screenshot of the bill

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Well M

What you have shown, in your screen print, is not your vouchers/passes in your Now TV  account, which is what I asked for, but your credit card purchases, which does not identify what is actually happening.

Could you please try again.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That shows that I applied a voucher on 17th Sept..also when talking on chat they have also verified that my entertainment pack is valid till 17th December and should be no reason it isn't working
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what device are you trying to use?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got 2 now boxes a tablet and android phone..all are logged in and all ask me for payment..8ve logged out and in like the chat person told me to do..as mentioned before..theyve verified my pass is valid till 17 December
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Must admit your problem your are encountering seems really weird.

I can see from your screen shot of your purchasing history that the NowTV auto payment system recognises that you have an entertainment voucher offer on your account hence no money was taken from your account on the 17th of September.

Would you mind also posting a screen shot of your My Passes.

Also when you go to My Account > Manage Devices do your Android phone, tablet and two NowTV boxes match what's shown ?

A couple of things that i would try, but to be honest they are wild shots.

Not sure if you have tried logging out of your tablet and Android phone, then clearing the cache and then re sign back in with the same NowTV username details that you used for taking the screen shot on your previous post.

If that fails, maybe log out again, clear cache, delete the NowTV App and then re download the NowTV App from your device App Store, then try signing back in.

Maybe try logging out of both Now TV boxes, then go to My Account > Manage Devices and delete one of the boxes from your account, then the box you have removed, i would try factory resetting the box by pushing a pin in the reset hole in the back of the box until you are asked on your TV screen to re enter all your nowtv details again and once it has gone through it's initial setup procedure then try playing some NowTV entertainment content on the box to see if you get the same message asking you to buy an entertainment pass.

Like i said i am throwing things out there and hoping something sticks. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268 @schnapps

You know B

If Now TV help Chat have verified that your pass has been applied correctly and your account is functioning as expected then the only thing that can be causing you your problem is that you have a second Now TV account that your devices are logged into.

I'm guessing that at some stage in the recent past either you, a friend or relative created a second account and logged your equipment into that account.  In the meantime, you are still paying into the first/original account, therefore you must get that second account closed and re-log your devices back into your original (paid for) Now TV account.

OK, next thing to do is clearly identify the two accounts, get help chat to delete the one without passes and finally log your stuff into the account with passes.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've only got the 1 account and live alone..ive logged out and back in..im pretty well up on tech but this one's beat me..