cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass not working

I useda voucher for my 3 month entertainment pass which should have started on the17th sept..it shows up on my bill but when I use any of the devices I have including 2 now boxes is asking me to pay....I've spent hours on chat but waste of time...the last one I spoke to 2 days ago said it was passed on to the tech team..any help in solving this problem from a now tv tech person very welcome

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User.

This is going to sound really weird, but can you please click buy pass when playing out your Entertainment content just to see if it gives the pass a jump start? 

Once you've done that can you let me know and we'll have a look into your account to see if anything has happened and if you're charged we'll make sure this is amended. 

Is that okay?

Karl

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's what I'm hoping for
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've never used vpn
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268 @SeeMoreDigital @schnapps

Well M

Your problem has baffled the foremost technically abled members of this forum, and that is quite a feat.

As a final idea, could you try hard resetting one of your devices, preferably a Now TV box, and then re-log into your  Now TV account with your, now blank, device .  

This way you will certainly know that your device is logged into your Now TV account.

Fingers crossed.

UK Bob

PS.  Insure that your username and password does not have any non-alphabetical characters in them.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch, this does sounds like a very unique issue.

Like the rest of the guys have mentioned my first thought were maybe you have accidentally signed into another account. You haven't had any other Sky Services previously? 

What I'll do is drop you a PM and see what else we can try once i've heard back from you.

Thanks for all your help with this one @ukbobboy @4268 @schnapps @SeeMoreDigital, a very tricky case indeed. 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes to all those questions as I said before I've been using now tv for 3 years.. Its obviously a glitch but without the ability to call anyone I'm hoping someone from now tv reads this post
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl..no I've never had any sky services..Ive just done a full factory reset and still as before
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User.

This is going to sound really weird, but can you please click buy pass when playing out your Entertainment content just to see if it gives the pass a jump start? 

Once you've done that can you let me know and we'll have a look into your account to see if anything has happened and if you're charged we'll make sure this is amended. 

Is that okay?

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl, I've had the same problem. When I click 'buy now' it tells me that if I click that button I will be charged from today's date. Should I click anyway? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl I've done what you asked me and entertainment channels are on..over to you mate... regards Martin
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl..thankyou very much for sorting my problem.. All working ok now..and thanks to all who tried to find solutions to my problem.. Best regards..Martin