cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass not working

I useda voucher for my 3 month entertainment pass which should have started on the17th sept..it shows up on my bill but when I use any of the devices I have including 2 now boxes is asking me to pay....I've spent hours on chat but waste of time...the last one I spoke to 2 days ago said it was passed on to the tech team..any help in solving this problem from a now tv tech person very welcome

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User.

This is going to sound really weird, but can you please click buy pass when playing out your Entertainment content just to see if it gives the pass a jump start? 

Once you've done that can you let me know and we'll have a look into your account to see if anything has happened and if you're charged we'll make sure this is amended. 

Is that okay?

Karl

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll try your suggestions when I get home..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No didn't work...oh well if only they used proper communication instead of this naff second rate chat thing..
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you went to My Account > Manage Devices, were all your four devices listed there ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes there all there and logged into my account when I've gone to watch something on the entertainment channel they all come back with "buy an entertainment pass" I've used now tv for about 3 years never had this problem before
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I don't know what else to suggest, i am totally baffled.

Can you post a screen shot of your My Passes?

The only other thing that you can double check is that under My Account > Payment Details that everything there is correct and up to date, but normally an error message comes up on your devices when there is any account payment or bank card issue.

Hopefully other helpful forum members will come to your aid with some further suggestions or a NowTV Forum Team Member will assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm baffled to..cant do the pass photo from this phone but all it says is on all the passes is.. Buy pass or apply voucher like it normally says when you've let it lapse...im more annoyed that I've been let down by now chat..just cutting me off and no one answering my get in touch to complain messages..i even asked for another 3 month voucher pass..but my chat friend said "not possible" and ended the chat.. Think I'll try netflix.. At least u can phone them when u got a problem
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What i don't understand, is that when you go to the NowTV website with your internet browser and select My Account (sign in with your only username ever used) and go to View My Bills where it clearly shows from your screen shot that you are on an entertainment voucher which auto renewed the voucher pass on the 17th of September.

Then still logged in with your same username details you check your entertainment pass and it asks you to buy a new entertainment pass or apply a new voucher.

Normally i would say that you was logged in with the wrong account, but your billing history screen shot and confirmation from live chat saying that your account details definitely shows on their computer system that you have a entertainment voucher pass valid on their system until the 17th of December.

Sounds to me that you are doing nothing wrong and there is some sort of software glitch NowTV's end which needs further investigation.

Hopefully the Now TV Team will pick up this posted thread of yours ASAP and look into this matter further.

Good luck.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I presume that you have turned off any VPN?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you accessing the NOW TV service from within the UK or Éire?
Do you have a UK registered 'credit' or 'debit' card?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital the fact that a pass can be seen would suggest that they have paid with a valid card.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.