cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass not registered

Hello,

i registered my 3 month entertainment pass in the beginning of October however I have just been charged £6.99? Please can this amount be refunded and the 3 month pass be added to my account? 

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

How odd... When you log onto this forum (using the log-in details as your playback device), and click on 'My Account' and visit 'My passes' do you see the 'Offer started on' and Offer ends on' dates for your 'Entertainment' pass?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No.  I don't see that. I've attached what I see? 

Please let let me know how to get this recitified 

thanks 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?

[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device].

One reason why this may be happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and/or old passes).

Another reason is, that perhaps your 'multi-month' voucher was not applied/registered correctly Smiley Surprised

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a now tv black box 

I don't believe I have created more thank one accounts. 

Please can you advise how I can check if the voucher has not be processed? 

Thanks 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  pop on to chat they can look at your account history and see what the issue is. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having a similar issue, signed up for 6 months, started... Nothing on my account.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're 100% positive that your NOW TV playback device is logged into your 'correct/active' NOW TV account and you can't see your passes and/or account history, then your next stop is to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

From the screenshot you have provided it does look like the voucher hasn't applied on to your NOW TV Account.

Can you try entering the code again using a PC/Mac via the My Account > My Passes section.

Thanks

Andy