cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 missing episodes L.A.'s Finest + last episode of The Outpost Season 2 missing

Right, I just re-started Now TV Entertainment and was looking forward to watch L.A.'s Finest and The Outpost. How comes both of them have missing episode(s)?

L.A.'s Finest: episodes 3, 7 and 9

The Outpost: season 2 episode 13

Can you please add them by Saturday as I am not prepared to spend money on a second month for this poor service.

12 REPLIES 12
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Episode 13 of season 2 of the Outpost most certainly is not missing. Since it isn’t due to be broadcast until 9pm, Monday 7 October it cannot be said to be missing.

However, I agree that Those 3 episodes of L.A.’s Finest now seem to have vanished.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_WeinrebThanks and fair enough regarding The Outpost. I checked imdb.com and there it said that episode 12 and 13 were both shown on 26/09/2019. I know the site is American but the other dates seemed accurate to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is infuriating. I have been watching it and only just realised I’m missing episodes. What is going on! Please post these as we are paying a monthly fee for incomplete series. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've only just started watching it as well and there's only 23 days left before its removed. Usually Now TV would have responded by now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got even worse, just had a look and only episodes 10-13 are available! Episode 10 just for 1 more day.

Funny how Virgin still has the whole series online.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have never seen or followed this TV show on Fox or use Virgin Media.

Where looking on both the Sky & NowTV websites it shows the last four remaining episodes left with a leaving date staggered at 7 days intervals.

Therefore this would suggest to me that this TV show is on the 30 day catchup service from the date when the episode was aired live on Fox in the UK on the Sky & NowTV service (this is quite normal with both Sky & NowTV on the first run of the latest new season).

Don't know why Virgin have all 13 episodes ?

Also looking at the NowTV App on my Android Phone it is showing Ep1 has a provisional return date of the 20th of November which is either when this TV show is returning on Boxsets or perhaps it's a glitch on the NowTV Android App on my phone ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  Hi, thanks for your info. I'm aware that they do that for new shows. But up to a week ago, apart from the 3 missing episodes, all remaining 10 episodes said "Watch until 1 Nov 2019". Which obviously turned out to be wrong. I found it a bit odd as I expected the 7 days interval you mention. That's why I contacted Now TV, hoping they would just add the 3 missing episodes.

I have no idea why Virgin still has them all online, but honestly I don't care as I'm going to watch it there. However, I'd preferred to watch it on Now TV because of the subtitles (which online Virgin doesn't offer).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like all 13 episodes are now available according to the NowTV App on my NowTV 4K box and Android phone.

Nowtv must have updated this in the last hour.

Can't see subtitles support though where i didn't think i have ever seen subtitles offered on the NowTV Fox TV shows to date ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,

This is too weird. But episode 10 is still only available till tomorrow and I can't watch them all before that. So what's the point?

And you're right about the subtitles. Now TV often has them but not for this show. I was just hoping they had them 😞