cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 Months Entertainment pass is suddenly 2 weeks?

I just bought a NowTV box from Asda. On the front of the box it says: Includes 3 Months Entertainment Pass.

I get it home, open it up, and it says the same on the voucher card. I scratch off the code and log in.

The log in screen says "Sign up for your 1 month pass". Nonetheless, I log in. 

After submitting my card details, it says "You've got 2 weeks free. After that we'll charge you 6.99". 

What?!

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've started the free 14 day trial rather than your voucher. If you go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and click the apply a voucher link in the entertainment section you should be able to enter the code again and it will automatically kick in when your 14 day trial ends.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for answering quickly. When I go to that page and log in, the logo spins forever and I can't do anything. Is it likely to work at some point?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Should do. If you can try a different browser and/or device (preferably a laptop or desktop) to log into the site.

If you still have problems getting to your account page you could alternately have a word with live chat, explain the problem and ask if they will apply the cod for you. You can get to live chat from here

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

To follow on from what @Andy has said. Can you please confirm which browser are you using?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was using Opera but I tried again with Chrome and it's the same

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was using Opera but I tried again with Chrome and it's the same

That's very odd @Anonymous User,

I'm exclusively a Google Chrome user. I've just managed to access the 'My passes' and 'View my bills' area of 'My account' without any difficulties.

Very strange...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's still doing it. The little logo goes round and round. 

I've logged out, back in, no difference. I'll try another computer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Opera on the new computer did the same thing but Chrome suddenly worked, so it's all fixed. Happy days. Thanks for your help.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Andy

Hi Alex

Although your problem is n ow solved, I just wanted to say that I am an Opera browser user myself and at times find that this browser can throw up some instability when using this site.

However, I have never had a problem when using the "My Account" facility.

UK Bob