cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: 1993

Picking up on a bit of an old thread but I've come late to the series 1992 and 1993.

Does anyone know how it's possible to watch episode 1 of 1993 ?

The Now TV page only has episodes 2 to 8 which is a bit frustrating:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/1993/b7ed734637e5d510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

Episode 1 is on the Sky site and on the Italian Now TV. 

I tried asking the live chat who told me that Episode 1 will be available once they buy the rights. That doesn't make a lot of sense for a Sky Atlantic programme?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jonwed

The Windows nowtv app from the Microsoft Store on my tablet and my Apple TV box both show episode 1 is available, where my nowtv smart box and nowtv App on my Android phone is showing episode 1 missing.

I will tag @Mary-E of the NowTV ContentTeam to see if she can investigate the reason why episode 1 is missing on certain devices / apps.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@jonwed @schnapps thanks for flagging! looking in to this now

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!

Highlighted
Advocate

@Mary-E @schnapps Episode 1 is now appearing correctly for me too (Mac Now app). Thank you so much for resolving. Now we can get stuck into the second series of this excellent drama!