cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks, Smiley Happy

Last night (Sunday) the first episode of series 2 of "1993" aired on Sky Atlantic.  It's a Sky Italia production and series 1 was called 1992....If you fancy a bit of Italian intrigue and you can cope with subtitles, the boxset is available in the entertainment section.....It's pretty good.

Anyway, as I say, series 2 started last night and this morning, I checked for it on "Catch up", so that I can watch it tonight and I find that the episode is only available for two days.....Two days?....What happened to programmes being available in catch up for 30?

We're inundated with various "Stargate" series, Game of Thrones is all over the place (Again!) and "Catch up" is full of shows that I'm never going to watch from "Viceland".....I'm beginning to take this personally! Smiley Wink

Is the "Available for 2 days" a mistake as it's not giving viewers much of a chance?......Is it?

The pickings are a tad thin in the Entertainment section at the moment and a new show deserves a bit more than this.

Right-Oh then, that's about it, rant over and I'm off for a cup of coffee and a Jammie Dodger.  TTFNSmiley Happy

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Picking up on a bit of an old thread but I've come late to the series 1992 and 1993.

Does anyone know how it's possible to watch episode 1 of 1993 ?

The Now TV page only has episodes 2 to 8 which is a bit frustrating:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/1993/b7ed734637e5d510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

Episode 1 is on the Sky site and on the Italian Now TV. 

I tried asking the live chat who told me that Episode 1 will be available once they buy the rights. That doesn't make a lot of sense for a Sky Atlantic programme?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Windows nowtv app from the Microsoft Store on my tablet and my Apple TV box both show episode 1 is available, where my nowtv smart box and nowtv App on my Android phone is showing episode 1 missing.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV ContentTeam to see if she can investigate the reason why episode 1 is missing on certain devices / apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps thanks for flagging! looking in to this now

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User @schnapps Episode 1 is now appearing correctly for me too (Mac Now app). Thank you so much for resolving. Now we can get stuck into the second series of this excellent drama!