cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

se of UK NOWTV Box in Eire

Would my UK Box work when on holiday in Irish Republic?

6 REPLIES 6
Geluk
Expert 2

@Anonymous User Any NOWTV feedback on this customer forum?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Geluk

I would have thought so, if you follow the guidelines in this help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-abroad

Will leave it to a NowTV Staff member to officially confirm the above. 

Geluk
Expert 2

Thanks for that useful link; I don't know how often STAFF bother to visit this forum, these days.

I notice I no longer get e mails when one of topics answered even though I tick the box; others have this issue?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Geluk

I tend to keep an eye out on the bottom section of the Home Forum Page showing "who's on line".

You can normally identity a NowTV staff member where there is usually NowTV indicated on the end of their forum name or in their avatar picture.

Like you i noticed recently, when i subscribe to things like Service Status updates that i don't receive email notifications anymore.

I will tag @Simon-J who is responsible for the Forum Software development about this to look into it.

With regards to issues on the Forum, i tend to tag @Karl-F the NowTV Community Manager.

If it's content related such has missing episodes or error messages when watching with your nowtv passes i normally tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @schnapps@Geluk

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll get this looked into. Can you tell me if it's just threads your subscribed too that you're not getting emails for or all notifications on the Community?

I am aware of some changes being made to the email system at the moment so there's a chance it might be effecting this.

I'll keep you updated with any news here.

Thanks

Simon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Simon-J

I only tend to subscribe for requests for email notifications on the NowTV Service Updates.

Haven't received any emails with regards to the above for quite a while now, where on the old forum layout email notifications ran like clockwork for me when i subscribed to your Service Status Section.

General notifications where i am tagged or mentioned in a thread or PM's sent or received seem to be working fine for me.