cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pass keeps re

I have to keep canceling the cinma membership every month. I do not want it but it keep subscribing me to the membership how do I stop this, this has happened for around 3 months now and I have been charged wvery single time. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else have access to your playback devices such has kids for example who might be restarting the Cinema Membership without your knowledge on their playback devices ?

Do you have a payment pin set up on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am certain no one keeps updating the pass as no kids have access to the account, the only payment I should be making is the Skysports one however, I have now made three payments this month the cinima pass, entertainment pass along with the skysports one. As for the payment pin I have not set it up nor do I know how to. Would you be able to tell me how to turn it on? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here you go.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings 

Also have you given away or recycled any old playback device and didn't either sign out of the NOW App or factory reset it if nobody else has access to playback devices with your account details on it ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

For some reason the link article doesn't open for me when i clicked on the link from the NOW Help Centre.

If you go to My Account, My Details & Settings > Settings & Pins to add a Payment Pin to your online NOW account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it dose not open for me either but I have set up the parental pin and payment pin now. Thank you! One more question how would I remove device my account from devices? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices 

Or have you found an unauthorised device on your list and want to remove them and log them out of your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I wanted to remove all devices just the be 100% sure. Just rest password and removed all devices. Thank you for all of you help!!