cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovebuguk
Scholar

now tv boost

Lol am I missing something here £3 mouth to watch in 1080p he he ill stick with Netflix amazon shudder and Disney plus when its comes here.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you know I wondered what that onscreen message was about makes sense now. TBH I think it’s ridiculous that we are charged more for 1080p it’s typical of these companies they are never happy with dipping your pockets.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

All those people banging on about 1080p forever, NowTV decided, “Hey, we can get them to pay for this”.

But, yeah, go to Netflix, because they don’t charge extra for HD, do they? Oh, wait......

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a lot of Tv channels are now dropping SD in favour of HD. It should now be HD as standard and if they want charge for 4K it there call. I actually just got round to reading the on screen message it’s only available on selected content and selected devices and HD is NOT available on Fox channel. WTF is the point if they are not going to do it right don’t do it at all. Think I will decline this one till they pull there heads out there A###.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To be honest, it is not surprising there is a charge for HD content.

Sky owns Now TV after all. Even Sky charge an extra £5 on top of their Entertainment package for their TV package. 

Only Sports and Cinema channels are in HD by default and do not require an extra charge on Sky TV. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
lovebuguk
Scholar

Oh, wait......he he 4k all the way )))