cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

box sets

I have the entertainment package  and I watch now via a Roku stick ..and now tv advertise 300 box sets ...……..now I cant find them or how to browse them ( gives me 3 ...brittania the blacklist fortitude)...now where are the other 297 that now tv have advertised..i hope you havnt removed them from your site ...as this is false advertising....thnx you

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the NowTV App on my tablet, if i go to the Entertainment section, then select All TV shows it gives me a full list in alphabetical order on what's currently available to watch via the NowTV service (see screen shot below)

With my NowTV box there is a number of ways to find Entertainment content, such has trending, May boxsets, Sky Originals etc.

What i tend to do myself is go to Entertainment > Then Channels > Then go into the Entertainment channel that I am interested in (for me it's mainly Sky Atlantic) then look at the TV shows that are available in a particular channel folder.

i have never gone and physically counted all the TV shows to see if there is more than 300 boxsets available, but there is plenty enough for me.

Screenshot_2020-05-01-19-14-27.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just another thought there is a software bug that is effecting some people's Roku devices.

Not sure if you are in this bracket (my NowTV  4K box is showing plenty of stuff to watch and plays fine).

What i would be inclined to try is if you have a smartphone with the NowTV App on it, browse the NowTV App on your phone for stuff to watch.

Then with your NowTV or Roku  Box /Stick try using the search button to access the NowTV App for the TV shows that you have found on your phone.