cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

blind spot seaon 3

so I'm in the middle of season 3 of Blind spot, last night I'm on episode 10, excited for the next episode, and it's vanished !!! Not just episode 11 !! But the whole of season 3 !! What the hell ??!! I'm not a happy customer !! 😡😡

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello, our rights for this season expired yesterday, June 20th. Unfortunately at the moment we don't have a return date for Blindspot season 3. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very poor. I was also looking forward to this. Why still have season 1 & 2 then?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Very frustrating and disappointing !! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So disappointing, I wouldn't think season 3 rights  will expire before 1 and 2:-(  we will have to pay amazon to see season 3 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same so utterly gutted season 3 just disappeared??? Please get it back 😣

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just avidly watched season 1 and 2 of Blindspot and now discover through this forum and by searching on NOW tv that I can't follow on with season 3!! REALLY disappointed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have showbox it’s on there. I’ve just finished season 2 and do don’t even know there was a 3 till I googled it and came across this. So I checked my showbox and there it is. Disappointed they’re not showing it on here but atleast there’s another way!