cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Youview entertainment pass

When will the entertainment pass work via youview app on my BT box, my Sony TV does not have app I don't want to buy stick, just purchased the 6 month cinema and entertainment passes and gutted
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is your Sony TV a smart TV running Android OS ?

If so, i believe the Android OS has an inbuilt Google Chromecast App, where it might be possible to cast your entertainment content from the NowTV App on a mobile device directly to your Sony television.

@Graham-S have NowTV got any more news yet about when further NowTV passes such has entertainment, sports etc will be added and available to watch via the NowTV App on the Youview boxes where this question is asked regularly on the NowTV Community Forum ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I can cast but that is not ideal, I suppose I will have to buy a stick until somebody at now tv pulls their finger out and sorts out you view properly
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps  I was having a look around, Im sure i seen something on this topic but i think it was on a third party site.

Ill keep an eye out. If anything changes, this help guide will update Watching NOW TV on Youview