cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White rectangle on screen

Hey. What’s with the white rectangular box in the right hand corner of the screen on the new Sky Comedy channel,it’s very distracting. Will this eventually be removed? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It’s a watermark for copyright purposes, same as on the sports channels. So it will probably be there for ever. Yes, I know there’s probably a channel logo on screen as well, but someone decided the box was needed as well. You’ll soon get used to it and won’t even notice it after a while. I certainly didn’t notice it when watching the channel earlier today. 

edit: watching miracle workers, and no logo or box. Are you watching live or catchup when you see the white box?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It’s a watermark for copyright purposes, same as on the sports channels. So it will probably be there for ever. Yes, I know there’s probably a channel logo on screen as well, but someone decided the box was needed as well. You’ll soon get used to it and won’t even notice it after a while. I certainly didn’t notice it when watching the channel earlier today. 

edit: watching miracle workers, and no logo or box. Are you watching live or catchup when you see the white box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_Weinreb @Yeah watching it live. Guess I’ll just have to learn to live with it haha