cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is Supergirl season 5?

I've been waiting for Supergirl season 5 for ages now, and with just seeing the news that season six will be the last, I'd like to see it all through to the end.

I see that others have posted in the forums about watching season five so I'm confused why I can only see up season four on my Now TV account. 

Can anyone explain? Or tell me how to find season five?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Sometimes you will find NowTV/Sky secure long term contracts for the older seasons but the newer seasons of a show will only be on catch up for 30 days or so after a episode airs. When super

girl season 6 airs I expect season 5 will be added. 

shame that supergirl is getting cancelled though. What made the arrowverse is nearly gone. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anybody??

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if it's going to return, it will be just before season 6 premiers but with no date set for season 6 yet I'm not sure you'll get a definitive answer.

@Izzie-T from the content team might have an idea.

Alternatively, it's on Amazon Prime Video for £11.49

Screenshot_20201120-122121.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Alright thanks @Saint1976 . I just found it odd as I've seen posts on this forum from people talking about watching it on NowTV, so I was confused about how I missed it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Sometimes you will find NowTV/Sky secure long term contracts for the older seasons but the newer seasons of a show will only be on catch up for 30 days or so after a episode airs. When super

girl season 6 airs I expect season 5 will be added. 

shame that supergirl is getting cancelled though. What made the arrowverse is nearly gone. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah right, that makes sense. Maybe I started watching Supergirl too late and season 5 was gone by the time I caught up. Hopefully S5 does come back when S6 arrives! It would be annoying to not complete the storyline before it's all cancelled 😞

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

We do not currently have return date for Supergirl S5. Will put in the wish list for the related team.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T Great thanks 🙂