cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is Deuce Season 3?

The series has fully aired in the states.

Season 1 and Season 2 were aired on Sky Atlantic in September 2017 and 2018. I have asked several sources including on twitter about the shows UK air date but got nothing but silence.

Will Sky Atlantic be showing the show at all? Or can you direct me to the UK provider who will it is a good show and due to it all being out in US spoilers are everywhere.

Any clarification would be much appreciated 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Having had a look Sky Atlantic do have the rights for season 3. But the air date is set for Autumn. Hopefully you wont have much longer to wait. 

Good link to keep up to date with all programs airing here in the UK below

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I came here to ask the same thing. 

This is really annoying! The show has finished in the US. Only Sky / Now TV have the rights for it in the UK. There's no legal way to get it if they don't show it.

Why is it not being shown?

The lack of answers is unacceptable.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It is not up to Now TV staff to explain why a show is not getting picked up sooner on the Sky channels. 

If you want an official answer I would recommend contacting Sky viewer relations 

http://skycontactnumberuk.com/sky-complaints/

If you have a comment or complaint about a particular programme Sky has broadcast on one of its channels write to: [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I disagree.

They (NowTV)  showed the first 2 seasons on their service. The third season has aired entirely in the states. Because they have exclusive rights to the show paid services can't even put it up for sale.

They have an obligation to their customers to explain why they are not showing a show that they promoted heavily just 2 seasons ago.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Now TV only carry's a handful of channels from the full Sky package in terms of Entertainment. 

Sky itself decide which rights to pick up and when to pick them up. What you have to bear in mind with Now TV is, if its not on Sky then it sure as hell won't be on Now TV. 

The parent company of Now TV is Sky, and everything that is on the Live channels, catch-up, box-sets etc is all decided by Sky and not Now TV. 

So no, there is no obligation from Now TV to explain why a program hasn't been picked up by Sky itself.