cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: When will Chicago P.D air in the UK?

Hi @Mandz 

Have a read of my posts on this thread linked below for the return date of the latest season for the Chicago franchise TV shows.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Chicago-PD/m-p/553322#M3976 

Where Season 8 of Chicago PD will be available weekly from the 12th of February 2021.

0 Thanks
Mandz
Mentor

Cool bud thanks for the info.  Will all seasons be available? I am new to the pd scene so havent seen any as yet

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mandz 

Not sure about the older seasons 1 to 6 (maybe @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team can confirm either way).

Currently Season 7 is available on boxsets, where once Season 8 episode 1 aires live on Sky Witness and a new episode will be added to catchup each week.

Mandz
Mentor

@schnapps @Izzie-T  hope they are so I can binge and catch up 😁😁

Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi all,

There is no return date indication. I can only keep putting in the monthly wish list for you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

0 Thanks
superglo2012
Scholar 2

All the Chicago MED PD AND FIRE are on the 12th February on Sky witness check out  www.geektown.uk/air-dates This has all the latest shows coming to Now Tv