cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Chicago P.D air in the UK?

I am hooked on the Chicago series and was wondering when Chicago PD will be airing in the UK.
I know the new season will be airing in January 2020 so the box set should be ready soon, right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 1 to 5 is available for me on NowTV Boxsets.

What playback device are you using when trying to find this TV series and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

Screenshot_2020-01-03-20-31-14.png

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

omg I’ve been searching everyday for the past week and Chicago P.D was not available. 
thank you for letting me know. I will be starting the series tonight 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

At the moment season 3 is located in a second folder under Sky Witness (just in case you can't find S3 when looking in the main Chicago PD folder in the Sky Witness section).

I have brought this to NowTV's attention, but shouldn't effect your boxset binge watching marathon 😆.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when season 8 of Chicago PD will air in the UK - the US started airing this back in November... 

Thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

According to Sky viewer relations they will be airing all the Chicago shows new seasons in February. No date confirmed yet though. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah cheers! Thanks for getting back to me. 

I’ll look forward to them airing hopefully next month! 

Thanks 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

All the Chicago MED PD AND FIRE are on the 12th February on Sky witness check out  www.geektown.uk/air-dates This has all the latest shows coming to Now Tv