cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Chicago P.D air in the UK?

I am hooked on the Chicago series and was wondering when Chicago PD will be airing in the UK.
I know the new season will be airing in January 2020 so the box set should be ready soon, right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 1 to 5 is available for me on NowTV Boxsets.

What playback device are you using when trying to find this TV series and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

Screenshot_2020-01-03-20-31-14.png

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is season 2 and 3 missing aswel? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Chicago PD Season 2 & 3 are on the NowTV service where it looks like they are contained in a second folder.

Either type Chicago PD in your playback device search engine where you will see two results or go to Entertainment > then select Channels > then select Sky Witness where you will find two separate folders of Chicago PD.

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team you need insert all the Seasons into one folder or if you are going to have two folders until Season 6 becomes available in early February then leave Season 7 in the second folder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aw that's great thank you for letting me know! Fuming it took me to season 4 episode 1, see loads of spoilers 😭 but thank you! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seems that NowTV have now updated the Chicago PD folder.

Though it's still no right, where Season 2 is back in the main folder, but Season 3 is still located in a separate second folder under Sky Witness.

At least now you know where to find the two seasons.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, I've tried all this but can still only find season 7 and only 1 folder

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of my posts on this thread linked below for the return date of the latest season for the Chicago franchise TV shows.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Chicago-PD/m-p/553322#M3976 

Where Season 8 of Chicago PD will be available weekly from the 12th of February 2021.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cool bud thanks for the info.  Will all seasons be available? I am new to the pd scene so havent seen any as yet

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure about the older seasons 1 to 6 (maybe @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team can confirm either way).

Currently Season 7 is available on boxsets, where once Season 8 episode 1 aires live on Sky Witness and a new episode will be added to catchup each week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Izzie-T  hope they are so I can binge and catch up 😁😁

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi all,

There is no return date indication. I can only keep putting in the monthly wish list for you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.