cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenniferjane_3
Advocate

Re: When will Chicago P.D air in the UK?

Why is season 2 and 3 missing aswel? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jenniferjane_3 

Chicago PD Season 2 & 3 are on the NowTV service where it looks like they are contained in a second folder.

Either type Chicago PD in your playback device search engine where you will see two results or go to Entertainment > then select Channels > then select Sky Witness where you will find two separate folders of Chicago PD.

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team you need insert all the Seasons into one folder or if you are going to have two folders until Season 6 becomes available in early February then leave Season 7 in the second folder.

Jenniferjane_3
Advocate

Aw that's great thank you for letting me know! Fuming it took me to season 4 episode 1, see loads of spoilers 😭 but thank you! 

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jenniferjane_3 

Seems that NowTV have now updated the Chicago PD folder.

Though it's still no right, where Season 2 is back in the main folder, but Season 3 is still located in a separate second folder under Sky Witness.

At least now you know where to find the two seasons.

savannahG
Mentor

Hi,

omg I’ve been searching everyday for the past week and Chicago P.D was not available. 
thank you for letting me know. I will be starting the series tonight 😄

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @savannahG 

At the moment season 3 is located in a second folder under Sky Witness (just in case you can't find S3 when looking in the main Chicago PD folder in the Sky Witness section).

I have brought this to NowTV's attention, but shouldn't effect your boxset binge watching marathon 😆.

0 Thanks