cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Chicago P.D air in the UK?

I am hooked on the Chicago series and was wondering when Chicago PD will be airing in the UK.
I know the new season will be airing in January 2020 so the box set should be ready soon, right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 1 to 5 is available for me on NowTV Boxsets.

What playback device are you using when trying to find this TV series and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

Screenshot_2020-01-03-20-31-14.png

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Information you are after is in this link below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Chicago-TV-Show-Franchise/m-p/513956 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Missed the bit about previous Seasons on Boxsets, where having a quick look around on the internet i couldn't find a definitive answer.

Perhaps @Jason-C of the NowTV Team can confirm either way once back from his Christmas Holidays ?

Geluk
Expert 2

I had e mail from SKY, confirming that following commence Jan 3rd; new season;

• Chicago Fire
  • Chicago PD
  • Chicago Med
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yep, the Chicago PD Box Sets are back tomorrow. 🙂

As @Geluk says, the new seasons of Chicago PD, Med and Fire also start tomorrow night on Sky Witness. We should be getting these as Catch Up on NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when will season 6 air on NowTV? as well as season 7? but season 6 ideally first 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to Sky over on Twitter S6 won't be available until sometime in February 😠.

I don't know if there is a delay because S6 broadcasting rights are tied up somewhere else at the moment.

Perhaps @Jason-C of the NowTV can confirm accordingly ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know it’s on tonight, all the new seasons premiere tonight but I want to start watching Chicago P.D from season 1 which currently is not on NOW TV
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 1 to 5 is available for me on NowTV Boxsets.

What playback device are you using when trying to find this TV series and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

Screenshot_2020-01-03-20-31-14.png

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Seasons 1-5 are available now on demand. Season 6 does have some restrictions, but it should be available from 1st February.

Thanks,

Jason