cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is legends of tomorrow S3 back on now TV as a box set?

I noticed that supergirl S3 and the flash S4 are now on Now TV as a boxset. Is legends of tomorrow S3 coming on as a boxset before all the new seasons start back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you check out the thread from @Anonymous User regarding the comings and goings of Boxsets from Now TV (boxset information) I believe that DCs Legends season 3 boxset is now available, as from 5th October.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/135

Being an Arrowverse fan myself I am also keen on catching-up with all the finale episodes from the previous seasons....... I can only assume that because the new seasons are starting back across a range of dates (The Flash on 18th Oct' and Legends on 31st Oct') that is why last seasons catch-up boxset returns have been a bit staggered??

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you check out the thread from @Anonymous User regarding the comings and goings of Boxsets from Now TV (boxset information) I believe that DCs Legends season 3 boxset is now available, as from 5th October.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/135

Being an Arrowverse fan myself I am also keen on catching-up with all the finale episodes from the previous seasons....... I can only assume that because the new seasons are starting back across a range of dates (The Flash on 18th Oct' and Legends on 31st Oct') that is why last seasons catch-up boxset returns have been a bit staggered??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, I just checked and yup there it is! 😁 I'm just sad that I missed Arrow season 6...gonna have to buy that I think 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Was rather gutted myself that Now TV never seem to bring us catch-up boxsets for Arrow....... I was a bit of a late comer to Arrowverse and although I got in there sort of on time with the other shows I had to go the DVD route for Arrow catch-up and was only fully up to date this time last year...... when you're not up to date with everything crossovers are a nightmare!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i can't find flash season 4, has it been taking down?