cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Whats coming up on our Entertainment Pass

We have great content coming to the Entertainment Pass this January!

The New Pope

12 January

The Outsider

13 January

Cobra 

17 January 

Avenue 5

22 January 

The Entertainment Pass is £8.99pm and is available on a number of devices. For more information, check out our help article here.

If you manage to get your teeth stuck into any of these series, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

What is the process of new channels being added to the entertainment pass?

Whilst I do like the current range of channels that we can get, there is still some channels that we are unable to get without subscribing to TVplayer. 

One of the channels in question is TLC, even though it is owned by Discovery Inc we do have the Discovery channel on the entertainment pass. What is the possibility of getting another Discovery owned channel added?

As it stands TLC is only available to those with Sky TV, Virgin TV and BT TV. None of which I need or want. 

Even though it is on TVplayer I don't have the justification to subscribe to another service for just 1 channel. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

tagging you in as I haven’t had a reply from @Karl-F 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry @gavs82008, thought I replied. 

From what I know, it's quite a long process to get new channels added to the platform and as you're probably aware, a lot goes on behind the scenes to get these new channels added.

However, we're always looking at ways of improving the selection of content available on all of our passes.

At this moment in time I have no new news of any new channels being added to the service. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i have no idea where to get help from, on the 1st of this month i applied 1 month cinema pass, it went on successfully, but when i cancelled, the payment, the roll on payment, it deleted my time, i should have been left with one month viewing time and i have none, now the voucher code is saying its been used, i can't find anywhere to help me,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boxset-binged on the 6 episodes of  COBRA over 2 nights. Enjoyed it very much.

Robert Carlyle as the Prime Minister (and recently seen as a scientist in 'War of the Worlds'),  are 2 characters a mile away from his younger self in Trainspotting. Type casting certainly not an issue here.

The drama kept me on the edge of my seat resulting in 2  'must see the next episode' late nights.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s happened to Avenue 5? It should have been available from 22 January, but we just get an error message when we try to view it

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Have you been able to watch Avenue 5 now?

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Karl
Yes, thank you, all fine now!