cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld

I was currently in the middle of season 3 of Westworld and now I can't seem to find Westworld anywhere on Now tv. I am assuming it has been removed but I am extremely annoyed because Now Tv didn't even bother to release any kind of statement as to why it has been removed and if/when it will return. As a result of this I have cancelled my Now TV until Westworld is available again and I would like to know when that will be? 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When it comes to content being added or removed, NOW have never released any statements to say "hey we are removing this". 

They did the exact same with Blacklist season 8. It got removed with 6 days to go and nothing was mentioned on the app apart from it just wasn't there anymore. 

As it is a HBO show and Sky has a well known deal with HBO it will no doubt return at some point.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

How did you know there were six days to go, then?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Because I took a screenshot on my iPhone app of it. 

653BDA0A-CCA9-4163-A1E9-C8C23690148C.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

My point exactly - Now always try to tell you how long you have left to watch something.

But pulling programmes prematurely, or with no warning at all, does happen - Now get the dates wrong, or the content provider exercises force majeure, and so on - and this is always regrettable.

But it is the exception rather than the rule, and I wouldn’t want anyone to think it wasn’t.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.