Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I really want to know how she got out, unless that lady guard got her out since she knew.  

She better leave Vera alone, I like her character. 😊

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

This whole Joan The Freak Ferguson returning story has got me a little worried......after everything she had done the being buried alive thing was a great ending for that, so for her now to be back might be bordering on the far-fetched, but we'll just need to see how it is done.......if someone walks out the shower and the whole of last season was a dream sequence, surely not???????

If I remember rightly, it was Vera, Will and Jake (boo) that did the burying, so if all three of those folk are still alive (again, can't totally remember all that made end of series seven), then Joan can do something really creative to dispatch Jake and let Vera and Will survive (I like them).  

I see you still don't care too much for Marie🤣 and that is one thing I really can't remember from last year.....I'm sure her break-out plan didn't work (I think), but did she survive???????

It's the one good thing about having a shocking memory, when you rewatch finale episodes you get all the excitement and shocks for a second time!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If I remember correctly, wasn't it just Will that did the burying and cracked from guilt and told Jake and Vera? 

Yes, Marie still really grinds my gears! She may be a villain but there is still something I hate about her. Sonia was evil but she was a lovable villain. 😂

Wow, I sure hope this is not all taken out of context in the future. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Ah, that sounds about right with the burying thing......but did all three then go back to the burial site to check she was still down there and that's when they were filmed for the blackmail thing???  I'm mixing up my burial site visits...as you do!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I also remember all three going to check the burial site later to look at that dummy looking corpse. 😂

I wonder if they will reveal who that actually was??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Maybe Joan had a twin sister that no one knew about.....or maybe just a homeless lady she bumped off and dressed in a prison correct blue tracksuit??????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I hope they don't go the twin sister route. That is just lazy writing in my opinion. 

I wonder what will happen with Rita this season. Now a few inmates know she was undercover, what could be in store for her?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

I'm sure Rita can handle herself...she knows how to fight, as Marie's bodyguard woman found out last season😁😁😁

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I forgot about that! 😂

Exciting weeks ahead! 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Got myself caught up over the weekend with last seasons finale episode and the big things it's possible to forget???

I previously asked how ill was poor Liz and did Boomer get out...... well now I remember that Liz is no more and Boomer ain't getting out any time soon!!!!!!