Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think I'm the one who introduced him to anime as it is a passion of mine. 🙂

*cough cough Death Note* (Netflix movie was terrible and shouldn't exist).

Wentworth has to be one of the best shows in years! I wonder if there will be a plot twist one day where Bea is still alive. 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Just rewatched the season 5 finale and forgot just how good it was.... and also forgot just what trouble Ferguson was in at the very end!!  Not sure if we'll see her again????

I think Bea coming back might be a twist to far, but you never know.

I remember when I first saw that Wentworth Prison was coming a few years ago and really wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it........ a modern take on the Prisoner Cell Block-H thing didn't really float my boat, BUT really glad that I did give it a go as, like you say, one of the best shows around at the moment.  However, we'll always have that doubt in the back of our minds that CH5 might drop it for no good reason........ I still miss it on HD.  

I also see that we will be getting a season 7....... fingers crossed CH5 stay with it!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm not too worried if C5 drop it as Prime Video has the previous box sets, so they would probably pick it up like Netflix/E4 did Gotham. 🙂

My friend lets me piggy back on his prime video membership so I could just watch it there. 😉

I reckon Sonia will become the new "baddie" which would be interesting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Only if Sonia has survived.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User oh yeah, true. Forgot about that lol.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

After last seasons tongue removal...... I'm wondering what the gross-out moment will be in season 6???  Where can they go next????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User I have some ideas but not suitable for this forum! 😂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@caseyb1993

I get the feeling @Andy could turn any thread to Anime or Superheroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 Wentworth .. that's in a prison right? Arkham Asylum is like a prison. Wonder if we'll get a visit to Arkham in this week's Gotham? My work here is done!! 😉

PS I've only seen 2 minutes of Wentworth, but it was a good 2 minutes. Wonder how Juicy Lucy's getting on these days?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993

How obscure a thread can be started with no quick link to an @Andy favoured topic...... maybe no such thing exists!!!!!!

I think we all wonder how Juicy Lucy is doing..... problem is, she is having problems telling us!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Well it's back! What a great season premiere.

Spoiler
I had to mute the tv with the sewing machine part though. Gulp.
Jake is such a (bleep). He ruins vera's life, wants to make up, just to want and ruin it some more? I wonder if she will tell him her big surprise?😂
I really don't think Joan is dead, so you? How many times has she cheated death and punched the grim reaper in the face? 😂