Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I've got @Andy addicted to the anime. 😉

It is on Netflix as well if you are interested. (The anime not the movie).

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy This will always be my version of Death Note. 😉

I would have posted this yesterday but my tablet was being stupid. 

deathnote-1280-1490294885083_1280w.jpg

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Cheers Casey

I'll look into getting that anime, there's a good chance my son already has it.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

It's a shame that the NowTV software developers can't implement this advanced search option into all nowtv supported devices (especially the nowtv boxes in my particular case). 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I always think with NOW TV you need a little more patience for features to appear, they have the content but functionality comes at a later date. I like to think of it as a life-lesson, if I show perseverance, patience, meditate on the goal in a quiet room each date and show my commitment to the faith then at the end I will be rewarded with ... the ability to search by actor and director.

Join with me @schnapps we got the faith, right!?! 😉

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season finale tonight!

So that is Poldark finished until next year and now this? Ughhhh.... 😞 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 How is Juicy Lucy these days?!? 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Oh she never came back after Tonguegate. 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Andy@ukbobboy@schnapps

Sorry, not sure who exactly on this thread were the Wentworth Prison fans and who came on board when it spun off to a different topic????

Anyway, just to advise that the new sixth season of WP is back on 5Star from 10pm on Saturday 23rd June (an actual show that Channel 5 have decided to continue with...success).

For me..... an excellent show and can't wait for it to start back.... although a Saturday night is a bit different!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Blame @Andy lol as he likes to hijack my threads. 😉

I saw the trailer on YouTube and it looks really good.

Spoiler
I wonder if The Freak is alive?
it's also nice to see Juice return. 😮
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I get the feeling @Andy could turn any thread to Anime or Superheroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do actually still have last seasons finale episode on record on my Youview box and might be catching up on that tonight to remind myself how it finished last year........ lets see how long our runaways can stay away.

A cracking show and really looking forward to what happens.