Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Oh my, that puts my Netflix viewing to shame! 😄

Spoiler

Did she not pay her TV licence or something? 😄 

I take it Joan The Freak Ferguson lives up to her nickname then? I might go do that now!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler
Oops went to far, just seen the guard getting a surprise ... Rewinding ....
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
Definitely pay the licence @Andy or it may happen to you! Oh sorry, I read that wrong. 😉

Oh she certainly does live up to the name! She is like marmite. You ever love her or hate her. 

I have a feeling you will say "is that it?". 😄
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting!! 😄 I think I saw the worst bit first. Mind you, I don't like watching medical things so mixing that .... With that .... Wasn't pleasant!

Nice of them to play that relaxing classical music though don't you think? I'm sure Juicy Lucy really appreciated that! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Andy so you admit it was "bad"? 😉

I think it is because I wasn't expecting it. The show can be quite violent/graphic but it has never done anything like that before. 😮
With the description "Ferguson takes revenge on Juicy Lucy", I was expecting maybe a stabbing which is pretty much all revenge scenes. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler

It wasn't GoT bad but I can see how you wouldn't have expected that ... I've got a check up at the dentists next week as well ...

I was dying to ask how Juicy Lucy got her nickname but I'm guessin it wouldn't be allowed on the forum! 😄 I'm sure I've got the general idea tho! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Spoiler

I think the article pretty much sums up the Juicy nickname. 😮

Poor you. 😞
I have to go in September. My dentist is a lovely Irish guy though so I won't be worried. 😄
I hate the smell of the place though.

Not to worry you but have you seen the horror movie "The Dentist"? 😮
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 No not seen The Dentist, never heard of it tbh, just IMDbed it, looks like it's got some good reviews ... Might have to email Shudder tell them to get it!! You seen it then?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Technically I haven't yet. It is on my list of horrors that I will never get through. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

caseyb1993 wrote It is on my list of horrors that I will never get through. 😄

@caseyb1993 I know the feeling! Has it been on telly before? How did you come across it? I've emailed Shudder, they like getting suggestions!