Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Surely, the other women would have been told news if Maxine had died so I doubt that. Her exit seemed open ended so hopefully she comes back. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Another good episode down......

Spoiler
Juice continuing to be great value comedy....... although you always know she's capable of extreme violence at any moment.  Mr Jackson still on the slide and a great reveal at the end for one of the newer chatacters.

Also, if only that toaster had been more powerful we might have been rid of Jake for good!!!!!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
why was Liz jamming a knife in the toaster anyway? Wasn't she taught that knife + toaster = 💀
I didn't think Vera would actually go through with that. The way she was listening to that heartbeat was like she was changing her mind. 😞
Ugh...Jake.... 
Will is completely losing it now poor guy. 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

It does look like Liz might might be heading down the Dementia road as you are seeing her get confused with a lot of things, so she maybe forgot how dangerous it is to poke a knife in a toaster????  OR is Sonia slowly poisoning Liz with symptoms that look like dementia??????

I think Vera was changing her mind about Jake and was going to have a child with him...... until she saw him 'with' the Nurse.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
Well you were right about the dementia. Poor Lizzie 😢
Sonia is so evil! Love her! I felt so bad for Lizzie though now that she has been found out. 
I loved Kaz's warning to Sonia though, "you either get out in two...or die in one..." 😮

Mr J needs to get it together and quick! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Yes, poor Liz is having it rather tough!!!!

Sonia is a right evil piece of work, BUT she might be about to get her just desserts if she doesn't get released soon...... possibly hanging from the basketball hoop like Joan?????

I'm telling you, it might not be long until Mr Jackson is digging up that coffin????

Now, I don't know if you watch Neighbours, but my mini highlight was seeing the actor who plays Paul Robinson turning up at Wentworth Prison as Sonia's greasy lawyer........ it's just sort of my little game, spotting when Neighbours and Home & Away actors turn up in other shows.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Nah, I don't watch Neighbours, or any soap in general. they just bore me. 😂

I'm just waiting for Jake to find out about Vera. That will be interesting. 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I don't think it matters now if Jake finds out Vera was pregnant as I'm sure she's taken those pills and will no longer be carrying the spawn of Satan!!!!! 

(in general I totally agree about soaps....... just been watching those Aussie ones since I was younger and can't give them up).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

That was quite a good episode of WP:

Spoiler
If the actress who plays Joan Ferguson can be free to come back and film a short hallucination sequence, she might well be back full time if she has escaped the coffin???????????

Sonia is a goner ...... I sort of guessed that an evil witch might have been able to fly from the roof rather that fall!!!!!  I can't really remember how long Kaz was meant to be in prison, but looks like she'll be in for a few years longer.

It continues to be poor old Liz, seems like her condition is spiralling fast and maybe she won't be in the show much longer as she'll be moved away from the prison??
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
Did you notice that Vera's "crown" was missing of the shoulder from her prison jacket? And what did the freak day she was coming for...?
Was not expecting another iron press scene! Poor Allie, that must hurt like hell. 😮
I'm sad Sonia's gone now, she was a fantastic villain and I was expecting her to actually kill Liz. 😮
I'm thinking Liz might get released on compassionate grounds and gives her a sort of happy ending to end her days in freedom. That would be nice. 🙂