Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
BicBasher
Elite

@caseyb1993I thought they'd find a way of getting The Freak back in this season.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher Can't wait to see what trouble she causes 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993  I have recorded the first ep to watch later.  I've loved Bea's transformation over the seasons.  Although the end of Season 3 could have worked as a finale.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM It is a great start to the new season 😉

BicBasher
Elite

Without giving away the plots, it's good to see the writers have continued to keep the momentum up.

Wentworth is the only show I watch on Channel 5 these days.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've watched upto episode 9 by other means than channel 5 and this series is as good as others definitely worth watching and one show i look forward to watching every week.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @BicBasher @DarylM

If you haven't heard, Wentworth is moving to 5STAR on Tuesdays at 10pm starting tonight.

BicBasher
Elite

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User @BicBasher @DarylM

If you haven't heard, Wentworth is moving to 5STAR on Tuesdays at 10pm starting tonight.

@caseyb1993 Yeah, I'm not happy about it.  Losing HD for a sub-standard SD picture.  I may just watch on Demand 5 instead.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher SD doesn't bother me. When I got my HD TV, I didn't see what the fuss was about. As long as the show is great, I don't care about the def.

I have to demand 5 it anyway.

Rumour is that this season has low ratings so they are moving it to another channel. Yet garbage like Big Brother is on all week 😞